• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discord closed?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
To get to discord from the game you have to accept an invite. But the "invites are paused for this server" So what's up with that? Are there too many online at this time? Too many signed up? I don't remember ever having this sort of thing with this forum...though I could just be suffering memory lapse.

AJ

wen724

To get to discord from the game you have to accept an invite. But the "invites are paused for this server" So what's up with that? Are there too many online at this time? Too many signed up? I don't remember ever having this sort of thing with this forum...though I could just be suffering memory lapse.

AJ
You don't need to use the invite to get to the Elvenar Discord server. If you have an account already, just go to Discord, click on the "Explore Discoverable Servers" button on the left side of the window, then search for Elvenar.

Myne

Oh Wise One
You don't need to use the invite to get to the Elvenar Discord server. If you have an account already, just go to Discord, click on the "Explore Discoverable Servers" button on the left side of the window, then search for Elvenar.
If you click on the link in the game it takes you to the discord page with the invite showing and you have to click on it to access discord. It's annoying but if you click on the invite you're in. I have not seen a "paused" message @ajqtrz

wen724

If you click on the link in the game it takes you to the discord page with the invite showing and you have to click on it to access discord. It's annoying but if you click on the invite you're in. I have not seen a "paused" message @ajqtrz
I was giving @ajqtrz an alternative to getting in by invite since they said it wasn't working. I've got discord bookmarked. Simple click and I'm in that way as well. Haven't used the invite at all.

Cleo7311

Discord has me blocked - the invite has either expired and or it refuses to accept my password from the initial confusing login last month - or else it thinks my account name is already taken - never the same response twice.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Discord has me blocked - the invite has either expired and or it refuses to accept my password from the initial confusing login last month - or else it thinks my account name is already taken - never the same response twice.
Post this over on the discord feedback thread, several have said they are having similar issues.

Cleo7311

Discord problem is - Access via Firefox is broken. On Chrome I could login, but even there some screens have important boxes invisible unless I switch to full screen mode.