• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discord

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
There has got to be a reason why this hasn't already been done by the developers.
Personally I belong to 3 game oriented servers plus I maintain one.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Laziness or incompetence.
Other games have fully functional chat & messaging systems and have since the late 90s. For Elvenar to not even have an official discord is an impressive oversight.

"Impressive oversight!" Yeah, I have a lot of those myself. I sort of collect them to impress my friends. If you read my posts you will find plenty of times I say things like, "I didn't know," "I forgot," "That makes sense," and thanks for telling me that." Most of time the thing I'm getting is an "impressive oversight" on my part. Perhaps you could make a list of "Soggy's List of Elvenar's Impressive Oversights." It would be fun to read.

AJ

Revo1

Chef
I really like the Discord platform for sending images, sharing your game, and moderator bots. I personally manage 3 servers for elvenar. And my main problem is, is nobody wants to join it. If they can intergret it into the game, I wouldn't need to convince them to join it.