• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discount on premium expansions

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4366037
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4366037

Does anyone have any insight or educated guesses on the timing for the next discount offered on the diamond costs for premium expansions?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
They offer different discounts to different players, at varying intervals. Some people have been expecting them for quite a while now, and haven't seen them for months. I know that doesn't help, but good luck.

Darielle

That's what I was told by a high-level player who was waiting for one, so I hope it's right! Good luck to both of us!

Deleted User - 1178646

I'm fairly confident the discounts on Expansions and Magic buildings are not usually targetted. Typically they will be offered to the entire server at once, frequently during an event when people are wishing they had a little more room.

Correct the are not targetted,
There is some new expansion offer thats targetted to new players only and as far as I know offered only once.

But the regular discount is well, regular ;)

Darielle

I learn something new every time I'm here. Thanks to everyone. Sorry for my confusion, Some.one.

mikeledo

I used to buy those because I just had a 100% diamond offer right before it. INNO is just losing money by getting rid of the offer for top players. Not a good business model.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I used to be sympathetic. Some top players are are just losing sympathy because they repeat the same complaint a lot, when the issue is affecting everyone who buys diamonds.

Possibly not a good business model.
1582211925589.png