• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"discuss" means what?

thx569

I just got a side challenge to "discuss dwarven amendments"" . I might have known what that means once, but someone please remind me what it is. Who comes up with this term "discuss"??

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Like with a lot of other stuff in guest race chapters that is vague or confusing, it usually means make stuff in the guest race production buildings, which is what this one means too.

Gladiola

The word discuss in English comes from the Latin discutere, meaning to shake apart. When one discusses something with others, one takes it apart and thinks about it carefully. In legislation, bills are taken apart and debated. I think the developers are trying to be cute when asking you to produce a guest race good.