• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dislike Button

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
That is the beauty of a journal.... it's an outlet to vent. Personally, when I need to rant and vent... I never do it anon. I WANT people to know exactly what I think, if I'm that fired up. However, I have learned in my long life, that when you do that, you have to be prepared for the response. Because no matter how 'nice' you are in a rant or not, people will fire back and treat you like you have NO EARTHLY IDEA what you're talking about and everyone is way farsighted and they can almost predict the future.

Maybe a dislike button would be easier...lol.... maybe a "MR YUCK" face that way you don't have to answer any of the critics, be condescended to and basically treated like you only just emerged from the womb.

shimmerfly

I rant all I care to in RL. I'm not afraid of people. I can vent just fine and dandy!
I don't care to do it in game that I use for relaxtion and to forget all the incompetent people I have to deal with outside the game.
I don't worry about what other people think of me.
I do like a Mr Yuck!

truelinor

Worse than that, people can get lazy and feel that their "vote" is enough when a sentence or two would have a much greater impact and could help move the discussion forward.
I quite agree with you there. Much rather have a discussion than a "Dislike" thrown at me!
Can I disagree and dislike the idea about a dislike?
Of course you can! You just can't click the "Dislike" button for it. (OK, so this was funnier when I thought it than when I typed it out just now - do I backspace through it all? Nah, I'll just leave it!)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Awww, if I make a dislike button available, I am afraid I will have far more dislikes than likes on this forum :eek: I cannot have that, no Sir!!!

P.S That feature is also not available on this platform :p and for that, I am rejecting this idea.

I appreciate the effort, please never hesitate to bring up ideas for the forum!!!

Xelenia