• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Disparity in Residences

MojaveByrd

I have cities in 3 worlds.
In world A: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 14190 coins
In world K: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 8600 coins
In world F: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 13330 coins

Why this difference in production???

DeletedUser6335

Hrmm..I'd be interested to know too. There is probably more info that would be needed, though. Are you an Elf or a Human (and are you the same race on all 3 worlds)? Do you have the same amount of residences? Do you manufacture different goods? Are you farther along in the Tree on some? Do you have more expansions (via the tree and/or Province Scouting)?

I don't know if any of the above info would be a reason - but something along those lines might be a contributing factor (or factors).

Deleted User - 1178646

I have cities in 3 worlds.
In world A: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 14190 coins
In world K: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 8600 coins
In world F: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 13330 coins

Why this difference in production???

It's related to your culture bonus/

Supplies form workshops (and prosperity towers) and coins from residences (and golden abyss) are affected by your your culture bonus, the higher the culture bonus the more coins and supplies they produce.