• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Display bug in notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
All throughout the game, many modal (can't be escaped from or ignored) notifications contain an "Awesome" button which must be pressed. No other actions can take place until the "awesome" button is clicked. This is clearly a bug, since almost nothing that ever triggers these displays is awesome in any way, and there is nothing remotely awesome about being forced to click yet another awesome button. It is in fact, quite painful, and by the single most likely thing to drive me from playing Elvenar.
upload_2019-5-11_14-14-7.png

Some things that are not awesome:
The tournament being over
Winning a single rune shard
winning a 5% coin rain
winning a 10% coin rain
Winning just about anything but the daily prize
Practically nothing that happens in Elvenar fills me with anything that approaches a sense of Awe.

This is partly a a humorous post, but it is, in fact, a cry for help, over something that is coming perilously close to enraging me every time I see it.

shimmerfly

Hear hear! I loathe that button. It does not 'inspire great gratification' or 'inspire' anything. I find myself wanting to stop right then and there and turn the game off at times just so I don't have to click on it to go any further.
:eek::mad::(:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.