• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Display event building levels

ET-inf3rno

The current game does not show the event building levels (in which chapter I collected the building), so the only way to rearrange a city in the city planner to check the culture the event building gives, which makes the whole process inconvenient, especially if you want to help to a FS member to rearrange a city.

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg

MirandaZink

What actually would be helpful is when you roll over a culture building in another person's city if it would tell you the value of that building so you could make better choices about what to polish. That same feature would help you give advice to a FS member about what to keep or kill.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The current game does not show the event building levels (in which chapter I collected the building), so the only way to rearrange a city in the city planner to check the culture the event building gives, which makes the whole process inconvenient, especially if you want to help to a FS member to rearrange a city.
The culture is a problem if you are trying to optimize, but for pure rearranging, the event buildings do not change size depending when they were won, so, for that purpose, using a level one is just as good as using the correct level.

ET-inf3rno

The culture is a problem if you are trying to optimize, but for pure rearranging, the event buildings do not change size depending when they were won, so, for that purpose, using a level one is just as good as using the correct level.

I was talking about "planning for the near future" or "removing obsolete event buildings" type of rearranging where culture/square and overall culture matters a lot. By the way by "pure rearraning" you can run out of culture too simply by removing roads.