• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Display glitch when upgrading main hall

Kekune

Game version: us1.106 - can't copy it on mobile (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: US4
Browser + version: mobile app
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: android
Screen resolution: __
Account name: kekune
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 atm (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
My main hall is upgrading to level 36. When I view it on mobile, the main hall appears in miniature. It looks to be about 4x4. Fellows on mobile report it looks small to them, too. Fellows on pc report it looks normal.

When selected, the green field is normal size and all roads that look disconnected are still functioning, so this is only a display problem.

Expected situation:
Main hall should maintain its size during upgrades.

Reproduction Steps
1. log in on mobile
2. look at my main hall upgrading

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug: see attached

Attachments

• 20200624_114656.jpg
    20200624_114656.jpg
    867.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 20200624_114736.jpg
    20200624_114736.jpg
    828.4 KB · Views: 89

shimmerfly

It looks the same size to me. Optical illusion possibly because the second picture is highlighted?
If you compare the space between buildings or the background they appear the same to me.
Of course I've been wrong a few times.
:p

Deleted User - 4646370

Yes, the main hall upgrading to level 36 is wrongly sized. The upgraded main hall has the right size.

Kekune

It looks the same size to me. Optical illusion possibly because the second picture is highlighted?
If you compare the space between buildings or the background they appear the same to me.
Of course I've been wrong a few times.
:p
They are the same size. The first one just shows it without the green field around it when selected.

T6583

Hopefully they consider fixing this one. They still haven't fixed the glitch on mobile in Chapter 16 where it shows the wrong person talking in the enlarged screen view for the quests despite making a bug report through the game and on here.

Kekune

Hopefully they consider fixing this one. They still haven't fixed the glitch on mobile in Chapter 16 where it shows the wrong person talking in the enlarged screen view for the quests despite making a bug report through the game and on here.
This drives me nuts. It was mildly distracting in ch15, but the character dynamics of ch16 make it worse.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I upgraded my Main Hall to level 37 last night. On mobile it is only 5 x 5 but on PC it is correct size. I tried pretend moving it and I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Not sure what else to try.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Why not plant some flowers in the extra space? It would make the whole thing look nice. LOL.

AJ