• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Divine Seeds & Sentient goods

DeletedUser15777

Is there something Im missing... I can only find a couple of items that produce Divine seeds and with their decay I cant seem to get enough to do anything Same goes with Sentient goods. I produce what I need in one then I lose them while waiting for the othe goods to be produced, is this where you have to spend money to move on?

Kekune

Seeds are hard to come by, and many people find them to be a challenge. However, free players can absolutely still progress with seeds and sentient goods.

The trader is the best source of seeds, and you can craft festival merchants to add to your supply.

Some information that might help people troubleshoot with you:

-Did you upgrade your trader?
-How many wonders levels do you have?
-How often do you collect seeds from the trader?
-How often do you collect sentient productions?
-Are you making only the sentients you're boosted in (your T1 boost +1)?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Is there something Im missing
The thing a lot of us miss at first is that the bonus to seed production in the Trader for Ancient Wonder Levels is applied every time you collect. So if you have several ancient wonder levels and are only collecting a couple of times a day from the trader, you are missing out on hundreds of seeds. You'll want to pick up as close to every three hours as you can manage.

NightshadeCS

If you are in a fellowship who is gaining some Royal Restoration spells, look around for older event buildings that you can upgrade from mana-production to seed-production. I don't know how long you have been playing, so you may not have any, but this could help others who check this thread...

Some examples are:
Black Lotus
Pond of Autumn
Marching Band (Carnival set)
Golden Palace

Also, building the Ancient Wonder Elvenar Trade Center will give you more seeds.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Checking elvenstats it looks like you only have 36 wonder level.s That is going to be very tough, from people I chat to general consensus is 60 wonders as a minimum to be comfortable for seed production. If your short of that you need to find the alternate event buildings for seeds or the crafting ones.

Honestly spend some time investing in your aw's, the demand on seeds (and sentient) only increases as the game goes on. Some supplementary buildings will help but the early collect bonus from trader is based on seeds and is the biggest source of seeds.