• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

divine seeds

• Thread starter DeletedUser6834
  • Start date

DeletedUser6834

What makes Divine Seeds besides the Trader? Current production is less that stellar and the need far exceeds demand.

*** I originally asked about mana tears - I was confused. I'm sticking to this story ***

qaccy

Your only option really is to boost your Trader's production. This could be as simple as collecting as close to every 3 hours as you can, but you can also make the numbers larger by acquiring more provinces (boosts the 24-hour production) and by building/levelling up your AWs (boosts the 3-hour bonus collection). Even a level 1 AW counts for boosting the trader!

DeletedUser1108

More provinces, more AW's and AW levels, fortunately those are things I was already focused on...even so I've burned thru a 300k stash and had to suspend sentient good production for a day...most likely something I will have to do with increasing frequency. No rush, won't be a new chapter for quite a while. Currently looking at a story quest that nearly doubles the settlement size...THAT will be up for quite awhile! Doing residences before I even think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only making sentient goods when I will need them, so that I have divine seeds available for the settlement and tech tree. No need to use up seeds for goods that will decay, anyway. Gonna level up my factories after the chapter is over and I don't need the seeds to advance.

qaccy

I'm only making sentient goods when I will need them, so that I have divine seeds available for the settlement and tech tree. No need to use up seeds for goods that will decay, anyway. Gonna level up my factories after the chapter is over and I don't need the seeds to advance.

For what it's worth, the seeds decay as well so it's not like you're avoiding much by not producing sentient goods all the time. In fact, since seeds decay into absolutely nothing it's probably better to turn them into goods as much as possible so you're at least left with something usable after the daily decay hits you.

DeletedUser6374

so the only way to get divine seeds is the trader and the aw and that is it? i'm ready to quit if they cant think of another way to come up with divine seeds because this little bit that you do make is nowhere near enough to do what needs to be done. i understand the waiting that usually comes along with each level but this is ridiculous. i'm going to have to quit if they cant come up with another way of making these seeds, the wait for these things is foolish and way beyond the wait for everything else. if this is how they squeeze people into spending money, no wonder so many high people are quitting this game everyday. if i had known this is what lay ahead, i would have never wasted my time with this game. but my fault, i should have known, money, money, money, inno is no different than all the others. 4000 diamonds for a 5x5 block, really? this game is really starting to suck...

DeletedUser9601

if this is how they squeeze people into spending money, no wonder so many high people are quitting this game everyday.
Its fine, relax. At worst you're tech-locked for a week or two. And guess what happens during that? You level up your AWs, and produce more seeds in the process. The later chapters are a fair bit slower than earlier chapters; you just need to accept that.
Seed production is no worse than the mana constraints of Woodelves, or the Apprentice constraints of S&D, or the space constraints of Orcs.

Day 3 of the Winter Event is the Candy Booth. Do as many quests as possible in Days 1-3, and spend all your tokens to get these buildings. It will trivialize seed production.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
so the only way to get divine seeds is the trader and the aw and that is it? i'm ready to quit if they cant think of another way to come up with divine seeds because this little bit that you do make is nowhere near enough to do what needs to be done.

This thread is over 6 months old. At the time there were very few options for seeds.

Now there are a lot more event buildings that offer seeds and 2 wonders. Even without those you only need approx 60 wonder levels for the trader to generate enough seeds for you in halflings. I don't recall elementals demands but for amuni the seed demand is fairly high, so either level wonders or plan to win some event buildings.

I think the seeds is more of a push to get people to level wonders and not to buy diamonds.

DeletedUser5202

For what it's worth, the seeds decay as well so it's not like you're avoiding much by not producing sentient goods all the time. In fact, since seeds decay into absolutely nothing it's probably better to turn them into goods as much as possible so you're at least left with something usable after the daily decay hits you.

Excellent info. Thank you!