• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Divine Seeds

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@adrafter How often a day are you collecting from your trader? Remember that the collection bonus is added to each collection. And you can early collect after only 3 hours. If your schedule allows you to log in and make multiple small collections, you will get a lot more than if you make 1 or 2 large collections a day.

DeletedUser20539

@adrafter How often a day are you collecting from your trader? Remember that the collection bonus is added to each collection. And you can early collect after only 3 hours. If your schedule allows you to log in and make multiple small collections, you will get a lot more than if you make 1 or 2 large collections a day.
I didn't know this, I've been collecting from the trader once a freakin day!! o_O Thanks for sharing Henroo. I'm gonna be seed rich haha

DeletedUser20539

What they said.

Also, levelling up your Ancient Wonders will increase the seed production in the Trader. Just make sure you do it strategically, as it can have an effect on how difficult fights are in the Spire and Tournaments.
Nightshade, what do you mean by leveling up?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Nightshade, what do you mean by leveling up?
Upgrading, like going from a level 12 Golden Abyss to a Level 13 Golden Abyss.
Each wonder level in your city increases thecollection bonus of your trader.
seeds.png

If I added one more level to any wonder I'd get 3.5 more seeds each collect

DeletedUser20539

Upgrading, like going from a level 12 Golden Abyss to a Level 13 Golden Abyss.
Each wonder level in your city increases thecollection bonus of your trader.
View attachment 9066
If I added one more level to any wonder I'd get 3.5 more seeds each collect
How do I get that screen to show up for me SoggyShorts?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
How do I get that screen to show up for me SoggyShorts?
Click on your trader and then select the "collect" tab. Then hover the cursor over the numbers beside the collect bonus. The screen he is showing should come right up. You can also do the same thing for the numbers beside production to get more details there. I know this works on PC. I am not certain about mobile.