• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Divine Seeds

AMORIA7

I am curious about divine seeds, why do I need them and what do I use them for?
How do I access the divine seed from what area after production?

Thank you in advance for your help

Amoria&

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@AMORIA7 You can't make Divine Seeds before the Halflings chapter. And you will not need them for anything before that chapter. They will be used to make guest race goods in that chapter and also for some upgrades. After the Halflings chapter, you will continue to need them for some upgrades and you will also need them to make sentient goods with.

The best source of them is going to be the Trader. When you do the Halflings chapter upgrade to it, the Trader will start to automatically make them. Festival Merchants will also make them if the FM is of Halflings level or higher. And some of the evolving buildings will make them once upgraded to Halflings level.

Flashfyre

I am curious about divine seeds, why do I need them and what do I use them for?
How do I access the divine seed from what area after production?

Thank you in advance for your help

Amoria&
Seeds become another necessary resource in later chapters (after Halflings) the same way as Mana and Orcs did. You will need them to upgrade buildings, complete tech research, fabricate Sentient Goods, and for negotiating encounters in the Tourney, Spire and even the Map.
Once you are in Halflings, event buildings will start offering Seed productions instead of Mana or other resources; upgrading older event buildings may also do this, so if you have some earlier chapter ones that you like, it might be worthwhile to upgrade them (or just wait until that event comes around again and try to get newer versions without spending the RRs).

The good news is that the seed demands aren't terribly high, compared to mana, so you won't be needing a huge inventory; if your Seed collection each day is high enough, you can probably get by with around 150-200K.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The Festivval Merchants will be a good source of seeds, when the time comes. Once you get in Halflings, make sure you keep an eye out for FMs in the Magic Academy.