• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do coin donations to MH now stack?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have now noticed several times that I have collected larger amounts of coins from my MH than I should. Like exactly 2 or 3 times what it should have been. Ever since I started playing, you could only have 1 player donate coins to your MH at once. And if another player donated coins to your MH before you collected the previous donation, the new donation overrode the old donation. Has there been a change to this so that donations will now stack? And if so, when did it happen?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Well...MH donations have either always stacked in my cities or they changed it very early in my first city before I knew enough to know they weren't stacking, lol...
Here's what the Wiki says under 'receiving neighborly help':
The Main Hall generates Coins that can be instantly collected. The amount depends on its level. Up to 20 help contributions (coins) can be stored. After that, you have to collect the coins, before you can receive more.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
On this subject
Something to keep in mind if you are taking an extended vacation from the game
When you get back spend a lot of coins before collecting your Main Hall
Because if the main Hall has a million coins on it
and you only have room for ten thousand
you will not get 990 thousand of those coins