• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do Ensorcelled Endowment [EE] spells work on Wishing Wells, etc.

DeletedUser1016

The wishing wells don't show enchantment effect for the EE [Ensorcelled Endowment] when I cast the EE spell? All my other culture buildings that are won during events do show the enchantment effect, yet the WW do not. Is this a glitch or are these buildings not able to be enhanced with a spell effect?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide.

Oh...I noticed that the ferris wheel doesn't show the EE effect either, so are the event buildings that produce a product exempt from spell effects? That may want to be publicized if true?

I submitted a ticket to support as well as posting herein.

DeletedUser1016

...Actually, I went around and counted the active EE spells and I think they are all working even though the pop up menu doesn't indicate it. I think I cast 15 EE spells and it has an effect of 75%, so that would add up correctly. Recounting 15 spells is somewhat a challenge because the "sparkles" are difficult to see at times.

Since I am able to apply these spells, I do think it's a "display bug". I was just afraid that I've been wasting the spells!

Thanks.

DeletedUser1016

Per InnoGame Support: It appears that the EE spells are not working on buildings that expire will forward this issue to the development team for their review.