• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do Evolving Artifacts carry over to the next event?

DeepTerminal

I'm about to evolve my Mermaids Paradise to Stage 10 soon. And I don't plan on getting additional Mermaids Paradise.

My question is, if I get more evolving artifacts, can I use them at the start of the next event, for that event's evolving building?

For example, did anyone have leftover Stonehenge artifacts from the last event, and got to use them at the start of this one?

Thanks!

kctanzen

Phoenix artifacts (with 3 different types of phoenix buildings) are / will be particularly nice to hold onto .. as getting enough of them may make placing a 2nd or even 3rd type down. Stonehenge and mermaid buildings don't seem to have the same punch as any of the Phoenix types, so more than 9 evolving artifacts will become fragment fodder if I get that far.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Each type of artifact is specific to the building in the name of the artifact and can only be used for that one, or those three, in the case of the three Phoenix.

DeletedUser

its never in vain getting a few extra relics though. they are a superb source of spell fragments for your MA. with a level 2 MA one relic is 1500 spell fragments(if memory serves). So they are quite nice to have a few extra of.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I am not sure a good answer can be given right now. Certainly the next event will not have a use for them, but the events a year later, who knows? The Phoenix has always had its place in the spring. I would not be surprised if something else using the phoenix evolutions gets released. Nevertheless, we should be getting a large number of new types of artifacts as well given that we were promised multiple types of pets, and so far only the phoenix type has a pet food effect.

DeletedUser5676

phoenix type has a pet food effect.
Did they say multiple species? There are already three types of pets. I hope they intend more. I've got 4 level ups in a city with no pets, and it feels like half my recipes are pet food I can't use.