• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DO NOT CANCEL AW UPGRADES!!!

DeletedUser43

O M G. I was doing the contest and needed my builders for a moment so I decided to cancel an ancient wonder upgrade I had going and was going to get to it later. I lost 50 KP!!!!

Then on beta, I wanted to see if this was a glitch or something and I lost 500 KP!!!! OMG.

I asked support to refund the kp and was told that it wasn't a glitch. This is as designed.

I know that if you DELETE a wonder you don't get your goods or relics or kp back, but I have cancelled upgrades many a time and never experienced anything like this.

So...don't cancel an upgrade!!!!

DeletedUser43

No. Not tied to how many I had donated. I have no clue. It is a glitch for sure. I have donated to a few other wonders and seen the same glitch. You can tell because the amount donated doesn't add up to the amount in the wonder. Go look at my wonder on Arendyll. You'll see what I mean. Look at my needles of the tempest wonder next to my main hall. See the donation bar?

I have been told it is tied to which wonder you cancel an upgrade on, but that isn't true either. Sometimes it happens on a wonder, sometimes it doesn't.

On the one on beta, I lost all 500kp donated by me and everyone else. There is no rhyme or reason to this glitch.

DeletedUser

O M G. I was doing the contest and needed my builders for a moment so I decided to cancel an ancient wonder upgrade I had going and was going to get to it later. I lost 50 KP!!!!

Then on beta, I wanted to see if this was a glitch or something and I lost 500 KP!!!! OMG.

I asked support to refund the kp

So let me get this straith....you lose kp by canceling once, then want to check if it's a glitch so you just go and click cancel on a x10 biger building???? And after you msg suport?? *logic :rolleyes:*

Joking :D txk for the observation, i will avoid repeting your "little" experiment o_O

DeletedUser

just found out you dont get your relics back if you cancel a spell production, not fun (useless relics but still....SERIOUSLY INNO?)

DeletedUser1901

You KNOW better than this! o_O But thanks for letting us know so we don't experiment and loose out too :oops:

DeletedUser3297

Did you know that cancelling any constructions would result in a loss of resources? I don't think I would ever risk cancelling a wonder upgrade for this very reason..

DeletedUser1122

Thanks for the information. Glad you are playing beta too.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
If this isn't a glitch I can see a new idea suggestion turning up very soon ;)

I know of people cancelling AW upgrades without losing KP so it seems inconsistent, good to be aware of it though. Thanks

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I asked support to refund the kp and was told that it wasn't a glitch. This is as designed.

WOW, that really bites, I wonder sometimes if they just designed this game to keep support overwhelmed 24/7!!!
It kills me they don't give back at least some KP's, it's not like it would cost them anything to throw a few KP's in to make a player happy!!!

DeletedUser43

Update: This is NOT working as intended. It is indeed a bug. But it is Inno's policy that they will not refund non purchased resources. In other words, the kp is gone for good.

For now, don't cancel an upgrade!!!

You KNOW better than this! o_O

I never would have tried it had I thought I would lose 500kp!! Call me the guinea pig! That is what beta is for anyway....for testing things.

But don't try it! I've already done it for everyone.