• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do the devs read the forum?

Alram

Flippers just flip
Today, while waiting for a new. Elvenar update to load at the Google play store, I thought it might be fun to read the game reviews and responses. It was. :)
This response to a review caught my eye.
Screenshots_2023-04-01-15-13-31.png

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
So, the devs see at least some of the player ideas discussed here? Perhaps there is a tiny flicker of hope after seeing all those recently voted down by the CMs.

BrinDarby

google play store reaches millions of eyeballs,
of course Inno, would say what they did.....

Alram

Flippers just flip
It was the 8th review that came up under the "most relevant" tag.

Oh! lol!! It's really really real! :D

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
At least now we know why people keep showing up to the forum yelling at all of us like we're in charge. :D

Huor

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the dev's read the forums every now and then. wouldn't make any difference if they did or didn't. it's marketing that has to read the forums. even then it would not matter as this is a for profit game in a for profit company. nothing will be added to make a better quality of life while there is a pay path that accomplishes the same thing that is already present or that can be added. nothing unique to inno. just the current gaming world of micro/macro/holy &*^% (scopely) transactions.

Last edited by a moderator:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
"Don't share your ideas in the app store reviews. Share them in the forum where it'll be easier for us to ignore them."

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, that is an interesting question. I suspect the devs would read the forum when we have said something interesting or something that might be important in the direction of the game. A discussion of trade, when it suggests the star system is not altogether a good way for players to measure the value of trades, or is a good way, to be fair, might draw their attention. Especially if it's done thoughtfully and with civility.

A discussion of prizes may also draw some attention.

And of course posts which inform them of how a feature/direction is working or not.

But I suspect the forum is too small a sample of the players and most of what they get in feedback comes not from the forum but indirectly from marketing. Those marketing the game , especially if a thread is pointed out to them by the CM's, may read it and pass on to the devs an analysis of what's being said, probably across many platforms.

But who knows? Maybe, in the middle of the night some lonely dev turns on his desk lamp, logs in as "thelistener" or something, and actually reads what we say here. Maybe, but I doubt it.

Who knows?

AJ