• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

do the evolution bases seem unbalanced

Deleted User - 3932582

Getting 7 trading posts over the entire year isn't too taxing (assuming Inno keeps offering them)
I hope you're right. Since the beginning of the year (so 4+ months) I've got only 2 TOs, if I am not mistaken - 1 from grand prizes of the last event, and another one from stage 3 of the last FA. That's not a lot, and I don't think I missed any. You can get straight PPs, but again, they seem to become more scarce.

I don't think you could support crafting 6 pet foods per week with catalysts AND craft anything else. Which as a tournament player, doesn't seem like the right balance of catalysts. If a UUU is 4 catalysts for 6 rounds of a tournament, and pet food is 2 catalysts for 1 round? Especially for early rounds where attrition just isn't that bad. Plus that assumes a level 5 MA.
We're kind of splitting hair here, but you can, and you don't even need MA L5. I have L4 MA, so can craft slightly less than 2.5 CC a day, or ~17 CC a week. That's 6x pet food and 5 more CC - basically, 1 UUU and/or 1x RR conversion (but you probably need to skip one pet food). With L5 MA you can do a lot more.

And indeed UUU is much more valuable than a single, or even 2x pet food. But the balance is controlled here not by the cost in catalysts, but rather by rarity. Unlike pet food, UUU doesn't show up that often. With the current setup, I'll gladly pay twice for UUU if it will show up more often, so I can guarantee a stable supply. I used to have 5x UUU in inventory, and right now I am down to 2x. And I am crafting those every time they show up.

And expecting to always use boosted relics on pet food is not realistic. 2/3rd of the time, sure (assuming your sentient boosts are also surplus-ed, though that's not the best assumption, given crafting costs and AW wonder costs). But that's a relatively minor concern, admittedly.
You don't need to always use boosted, only focus on those. You're still getting all the other relics in the tournaments, they just also have other uses. Specifically, you would want to avoid the relics that are used for catalysts, this can drain them pretty quickly.

Pheryll

Set Designer
You don't need to always use boosted, only focus on those. You're still getting all the other relics in the tournaments, they just also have other uses. Specifically, you would want to avoid the relics that are used for catalysts, this can drain them pretty quickly.

Yep. I only craft the 2/3 of the pet food recipes that use relics other than those required for the catalysts. This still means I am losing catalyst relics faster than the rest (6 pet food would be on average 12 of each of the catalyst relics while only 5 of the non catalyst ones), but it is much easier to fight off the difference when the cost is more evenly spread out.

Last edited:

kctanzen

My approach with the Fire attack boost has been to blitz the first 2 rounds, out to 24, sometimes a bit farther if the troops are holding up well.
This lets me get piles of relics, PoP spells (instant mana or fragments since I rarely need help on supplies), and feed my KP addiction nicely with all those 2nd round rewards. Going out longer, especially when the battles are easier in the first place, makes more sense for my play style / enjoyment.

I'm either not skilled enough with manual battle (takes far too long at any rate) or can't train enough troops to capitalize on using more than one food a week. I experimented in dust (a bad choice because of enemy mix) but wanted to see if the attack boost helped appreciably on round 5 and 6. It may have though by then my troops were quite depleted and I couldn't do much battling for round 6. Round 6 battles are typically a beat down against me anyway, unless I have a health hut or two already built.

DeletedUser15604

one last question about the goods pheonix... how is the percent boost calculated.. like it says 250 percent on level 9 evo but i dont get that much of an increase..if im making 1000 gems per 3 hours.. at 100 increase that would be 2000 and at 250 increase that would be 5000 and i get no where near that much of an increase.. so just wondering how its figured and how much more that makes me regret using the goods pheonix lol..

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
one last question about the goods pheonix... how is the percent boost calculated.. like it says 250 percent on level 9 evo but i dont get that much of an increase..if im making 1000 gems per 3 hours.. at 100 increase that would be 2000 and at 250 increase that would be 5000 and i get no where near that much of an increase.. so just wondering how its figured and how much more that makes me regret using the goods pheonix lol..
The production is to your "base" (unboosted) production. If your boost is at 700%, then 250% from the phoenix would make that 950% of base.

DeletedUser15604

lol wellll ty ashrem lol that exactly did just that ... make me regret using it even more lol... i kept wondering why i was only getting a few hundred extra instead of thousands lol.. yeah that one is definitely a rip reallllly wish i had understood all of it better before i used them lol.. thanks again all for ur help

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
lol wellll ty ashrem lol that exactly did just that ... make me regret using it even more lol... i kept wondering why i was only getting a few hundred extra instead of thousands lol.. yeah that one is definitely a rip reallllly wish i had understood all of it better before i used them lol.. thanks again all for ur help
Yeh. It's too bad. Anyone who played close attention on the forums would have found that a bit sooner, but They really should never have bothered with the building. Crafting yourself a couple of small buildings that produce goods takes no more space and gives you a bigger return, without having to use pet food constantly.

If you aren't pressed for space, I'd leave it and file an in game ticket about how disappointed you are. There's always a chance they might revisit it and adjust the outputs.

DeletedUser16078

So, how many levels are there for the phoenix? These of us down below do not benefit much from them, only down the road? When does the "timewarp" thing come into play?

kctanzen

I am no where close to Constructs wonders, but after looking at them and talking with some folks in my fellowship that do have them -- Timewarp's 'most important function will be the increased Sentient Goods production, very similar to what Mountain Halls does with normal tier boosted goods. The shortened tourney reset timer is the shiny hook but this has a pretty steep price, from my limited and inexperienced viewpoint.

The shortened time between tourney rounds is likely not going to help anyone who isn't a very serious user of troops for tourney play.

Timewarp should have a powerful synergistic effect with Simia -- which reduces sentient goods decay, but *most* importantly adds an increase to each barracks / merc camp / training ground training stack.

That's just my viewpoint .. others may not necessarily share this opinion.

DeletedUser9601

Timewarp sentient productivity is definitely nice. And it's arguably not praised enough.
But Timewarp at level 11 plus Fire Phoenix means you can do 6 rounds of tournament on 2 feedings. That's pretty awesome. Even at level 6, you can consistently hit 6 rounds. Round 6 is really nice for tournament rewards vs expected cost (both in points and actual rewards).
It also means that your tournament productivity won't take a dip of real life intervenes. If you're doing 4+ rounds each week, Timewarp can be a lifesaver. If I really try, I can be done with 5 rounds by Thursday night.

DeletedUser9601

Mostly because sentient goods are nearly useless once you unlock the wonder;)
Very true. Though, after Amuni, I basically stopped running sentients, because I felt like I got more benefit disconnecting my sentient factories than the T1/T2 I was eventually getting via decay. Now I'm keeping all 3 cooking, in part because S3 decays to T3, and in part because its 3 factories to disconnect. Getting more T3 as a result via decay has been a really nice benefit.
Also, knowing how much Constructs cost in sentients for tech costs, the Timewarp boost is going to go a long way in not being techlocked in the next chapter.

But its also not so great that I'd build the Timewarp for the sentient boost alone. Not when Inno is going to give out packs of 7 MMs when I open every third chest during events.

DeletedUser9216

I think the game requires/expects too much manufacturing production to earn a Phoenix Artifact! Now with 36 hrs left to earn any artifacts is getting basically expensive and very hard to accomplish per allowance. Had to sell off 1 of my eggs cause it took up too much room, and requires a lot of upkeep, sorry my bacon and egg tasted good. LOL and worth the space needed for something else that produces something of use. :p