• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Do them all" feature

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
My armories have this feature with the new update.
arm.png

Mine don't :(
v1.126.2-(7041b45) - html5 (2021-04-01 08:22)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They have said on the Beta forum they are working on it, and I am pretty sure it is available on the mobile app for the Armories. So I am sure it will make it to browser soon. I will look on mobile at both my Live and Beta city when the armories are done again.

Last edited:

CrusaderMichael

it actually doesn't work the way supplies work... it lets me select them all (like all planks) but only grouped all the same building levels.

So i still have to select all, but for like 3 different levels of them cuz they all aren't the same building level.

Unlike supplies where i can select them all regardless of building level differences. Pretty sure it's building level differences the game is looking at. Could be wrong... but i'm never wrong so never mind.

Odd but still better than nothing and gives me that tiny little extra motivation to finally max my manufactoriess.

Rocce Sqirl

it actually doesn't work the way supplies work... it lets me select them all (like all planks) but only grouped all the same building levels.

So i still have to select all, but for like 3 different levels of them cuz they all aren't the same building level.

Unlike supplies where i can select them all regardless of building level differences. Pretty sure it's building level differences the game is looking at. Could be wrong... but i'm never wrong so never mind.

Odd but still better than nothing and gives me that tiny little extra motivation to finally max my manufactoriess.

Well, you're quite right. :) I kinda wish it did but not a big deal. I noticed in my chapter buildings (4 each of 4 different kinds) "do all" only did those at the same level, so I have to click 8 times to get all 16 working. Which is still better than doing it 16 times. :D And since each tier of my boosted factories are all same level, three clicks gets all 12. Yay! :p

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I am guessing here, but this may have to do with sentient goods. Once your factories reach level 24 the 1 and 2 day productions are replaced by 3 and 9 hour sentient goods.
We discussed that on beta and the simple fix would be to classify level 24+ factories as different buildings.
It also really only applies to that one unique situation where you have a few boosted buildings with some below 24 and some 24+ and you want to start a 1 or 2-day production. I don't think I've ever even encountered that situation in any of my cities.