• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do you have to finish AW research to donate Kp to another players AW

Tuschunreal

I have a new player in my fellowship that has not been able to donate to other members AW's. Others in our fellowship believe you have to unlock, research and place an AW in your own city before you can donate to others. I am wondering if it is operator error and we are having hard time explaining how to get to others AW's to donate?

Glandeh

I have a new player in my fellowship that has not been able to donate to other members AW's. Others in our fellowship believe you have to unlock, research and place an AW in your own city before you can donate to others. I am wondering if it is operator error and we are having hard time explaining how to get to others AW's to donate?
In the old tech tree you had to finish AW research before you could donate, and I expect that that has not changed.