• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do you know how to Archmage?

Iyapo1

Elvenstats just doesn't work. Now since I changed the name to a Fellowship member to find out if they are still active. It won't allow me to change it back. This just doesn't work.
Are you saying you changed it to view as another player instead of just looking up another player?
Top right corner, click on the name you are viewing as, the option to change it should pop back up.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Elvenstats just doesn't work. Now since I changed the name to a Fellowship member to find out if they are still active. It won't allow me to change it back. This just doesn't work.

Clear your internet cache in the browser you use. That forces it to ask again. I've had to do the same thing. There may be another way, but I don't remember. This one worked for me.

AJ

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
You should have been issued a trebuchet when you became archmage. What you do is load your soon to be former member in it and then crank that sucker all the way back. Then pull the cord and wave goodbye to your former member as they fly through the air. ;)
Lmao....I was reading this and thought.....hmmm I've been an Archmage since Elvenar began and I've never heard of a "trebuchet" ........good one henroo

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I also think this is user error. Take your time, ES is slow loading FSs.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Go to Elvenstats.com. On the home page just below "Welcome, you are viewing ElvenStats!" There is a line. It says "You are now viewing the site as ajqtrz on US4 - Khelonaar" Then it has a link: "Change Player." Click on that and ..... I think it means you can "change player?" LOL.

AJ

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Go to Elvenstats.com. On the home page just below "Welcome, you are viewing ElvenStats!" There is a line. It says "You are now viewing the site as ajqtrz on US4 - Khelonaar" Then it has a link: "Change Player." Click on that and ..... I think it means you can "change player?" LOL.

AJ

That allows you to view elvenstats under your user name. It’s a quick shortcut to your data or your fellowship’s data.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
To view a prospective member: 1.open the Home screen 2. Select “Players” under the Elvenstats banner. 3. Enter their name under “Player Search”.

Attachments

• 8823BD28-2791-46B2-ABF7-6181A28B3853.jpeg
    8823BD28-2791-46B2-ABF7-6181A28B3853.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 2351829F-6EE1-487F-AD6F-8B3BCDB9CA7C.jpeg
    2351829F-6EE1-487F-AD6F-8B3BCDB9CA7C.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
No it doesn't work on mobile & not because of human error.
Oh mobile. First off I have ES on the browser I use on the phone. I request 'player' for example, and get stuck in menu. So I close this browser then reopen, and the site is in the find player menu, so I type the name I want to view and go from there. I prefer desktop I admit, but I can get mobile access to work. Good luck, hope this helps.

Iyapo1

No it doesn't work on mobile & not because of human error.
I play on mobile and I went in to try and load you, try this..

When you click on the change player button, once your keyboard comes up but before you type a single letter click on the "..." on the top right of your keyboard and change the mode to "floating" then type your name and move the keyboard out of your way so you can see the top option.