• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do you need planks, scrolls, or magic dust? Have room for a few more?

AlmostAngelique

I have trouble getting trades in my current fellowship. If you are recruiting, I may have a couple of active fellows with different boosts that will follow me. I play daily and participate in trades, neighbor help, tournaments, spire, and adventures. Currently at 11960 points.

Malino

Eventually you will need some of your non-boosted manufactories in order to produce sentient goods. Whatever your boost is now, your sentient goods boost will be the relic that sits right after it as shown in the main hall relics tab. Those manufactories will need to be leveled up to 24 in order to use them to produce your boosted sentient goods.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Almost, you don't need to worry about sentient goods for many chapters yet. For now, concentrate only on boosted goods.

I'm not on your world, but I wish you good luck in finding a good fellowship.

AlmostAngelique

Thank you for the tip. I am still learning all the different aspects of the game, but do have non-boosted good factories. I still need to find a more active fellowship. I am just barely about to hit chapter 5, so quite far from being able to level up to 24, and it's certainly difficult to level up quickly with such low non-boosted inventory and lack of trades.
Eventually you will need some of your non-boosted manufactories in order to produce sentient goods. Whatever your boost is now, your sentient goods boost will be the relic that sits right after it as shown in the main hall relics tab. Those manufactories will need to be leveled up to 24 in order to use them to produce your boosted sentient goods.

Malino

Darielle is correct in that you won't need to worry about sentient goods until later chapters. But I found that I had leveled up some of those manufactories and then sold them, not thinking I would need them later on. You do need them later, so it's not a bad idea to have 1 of each. I ended up having to rebuilt and re-level them. You don't need to focus on leveling them up for quite a while, and the lower levels don't take up much space.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Since you already had them, Malino, it probably would have been a good idea to teleport them into storage. But if I were you, I wouldn't lament their loss. While it's true that the "lower levels" don't take up much space, it's also true that you can build through quite a few lower levels in the course of one day, with time instants that you can earn in abundance in the spire and elsewhere.

I think each of us have a different playing style, and that's a good thing. We can't all follow the same path. I am in halflings, and have no need yet for sentient goods. I haven't started yet to build for the next chapter's sentient goods because I know I can upgrade quickly when the need arises. A case in point ... I decided I needed an extra dust factory (one of my boosts). I started it and through the use of time instants (what I'd earn in one week in the spire), I had it leveled to WoodElves in a couple days. I'd rather not waste space on a virtually useless building (considering how much more you could get in trade from a boosted factory) for a year or more when it would probably only take a week or less to fully level a manufactory by the time I need it. But as I said, we each play differently. I know a player who loves to have one of each kind of manufactory, for the look of it in their city, and that's certainly okay too. We each build our cities in a way that makes us happy.