• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do you need Scrolls/Elixir??

DeletedUser2231

I enjoy this game, I really do. I play every single day and do visits every single day. I like heavy trade, I don't have any factories other than what I am boosted in. If I need to, I'll build one of each other out of necessity if it comes down to it. I'd like to be in a fellowship that actually "mingles". Whether it's to blow off steam because your boss is an azzhole or if you just simply want to tell the latest dirty joke you heard, that's cool.

This game is a very social game, for crying out loud, it's not a first person shooter. There's plenty of time to chat. Not much else to do other than "click and wait 3 hours to click again". To each their own I suppose though, which is why I'd rather be in a social fellowship than in a silent one. At any rate, I do consider myself helpful if needed and reliable.

Last edited: