• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Do you really want to decline the quest? This cannot be reversed"

Add a "Do not show this message again" check box .

• Total voters

DeletedUser2191

Wanna bet :p
I'm assuming you are doing it for the looks of the building.

Just on an appearance basis, I have to go with human crystal factories, especially at level 15. What's not to like about twin fire breathing dragons with wings.

DeletedUser5800

It sometimes clicks when I don't want it to, so I appreciate the safeguard
I knew if this thread ran long enough we would find the one person that actually likes seeing the message just for the sake of itself!
Granted the solution would be just don't check the box, but the way the question was worded has now had further consequences. ;)
Apologies in advance, I almost let that one go but but but.. I just couldn't. :D

DeletedUser3312

Alrighty now. I am making a naughty and nice list so best beware! I don't want to have to pass by your houses without leaving prezzies ya know. smiles

DeletedUser3312

Last edited by a moderator:

Devman

YES ! Score ! :)

aogUHrk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: