• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Does anyone have elixir in Sinya Arda? Join Comic Opera!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
We have a good bunch of people in Comic Opera, (Sinya Arda) but we're in desperate need of someone with an elixir boost. We're not rabid about rules; just do your best and don't stress, whether you are new or experienced. Very helpful to newbies (I was a newbie in October and the group helped me a lot!) If you play at least a few times a week, consider joining our fellowship, and thank you!

BlackSheep24

Hello Darielle, your fellowship sounds wonderful. I work long hours and go to school, and I help with my sister's 4H group. I'm looking for a stress free group. I'm pretty active ,but there are time that I'm not able to play due to work, school, ect. I would love to join your fellowship, please let me know.

Thank you

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello Darielle, your fellowship sounds wonderful. I work long hours and go to school, and I help with my sister's 4H group. I'm looking for a stress free group. I'm pretty active ,but there are time that I'm not able to play due to work, school, ect. I would love to join your fellowship, please let me know.

Thank you
The fellowship is casual but very helpful. I think you'll like it, based on your stress needs. I'll invite you, BlackSheep, and thank you!