• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Does Elvenar have a Discord server?

DeletedUser19483

I've made a server for my fellowship and if ya'll want(takes a DEEP breath) I'll make one for more people.

SgtPepper189

What is a Discord Server? Purpose?
Pls/thnx

As to the why, it's so much easier and fun to use than any other chat application you've probably had. You can tag people and have people who tag you notify your phone or account, keep tract of chat history and contacts, etc. Posting uploading images, gifs, video links, voice chat are a breeze right from your phone or pc. It allows the community a easier communication experience overall.

I've hosted a server for almost three years now and don't regret it. I even hosted/am part of servers for my guilds and family use.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
TLDR: Skype for gamers

Discord is one of several gamer-specific skype-like products, that cater to gamers wanting to break out into specific rooms for small groups while still knowing what's going on in the "primary" room for your guild or collective. You can have different levels of access, so that officers can enter all rooms, crafters and officers are the only people who can enter the crafting room, etc, etc,