• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Does not credit 3rd Boost in "Use boost 3 times" quest

able99

Clarify "Use Boost 3 times" means time reduction boosts, not WS or Manufacturing boost enchantments

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Clarify "Use Boost 3 times" means time reduction boosts, not WS or Manufacturing boost enchantments

Enchantments are not boosters. Boosters are Instants, like the quest says. And Time Boosters are the only Instants called Boosters in their name.

Ariel Greensleeves

Its not working for me either. "use booster instants 3 times" I applied the hourglass thingy to my factories, to my workshop being built. It sped them up but did not register. I tried 3, 7, and 15 minute boosters. I re-read the wiki and tried another type of booster instant: a unit summoning. That didn't work either

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This was a bug for some players in Beta and may have made it's way over here. Most simply said they ended up doing the alternative option.