• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Does Researching an Expansion give you an expansion?

DeletedUser

I just completed research on another City Expansion (City Expansion 5), but I don't see a City Expansion available in the build menu.

Is this a bug?

DeletedUser14

You should be able to buy it from the Building-->Expansions menu. Please post a screenshot.

We have performed a hotfix today to fix the issue with the Research Expansions, where some players were able to place more Research Expansions in their town, even though they had not yet unlocked them. In case you had too many Research Expansions in your town because of the bug, you won't get a new Research Expansion to place until you have the right number again. So, to summarize: the bug has been fixed, and the counter is correct again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, been under the weather the past few days.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I have just completed the research of expansion #5, but no expansions are available to me in the build menu. I am attaching a screen shot of the build menu I get.

EDIT: I just realized that even without that learned expansion - I still don't have an option to even buy an expansion - and I have plenty of diamonds and gold to do so...

Attachments

• noexpansions.png
    noexpansions.png
    611.4 KB · Views: 108

DeletedUser150

It's because of the name of your town... expansions don't want to join THAT... :D:D:D

(sorry, I'm trolling, won't do again :oops:)