• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello don`t spend cash in this game

hammerdown

they will tease you making you think you can win stuff like pheonix shards in the spire and in fact they just want you to waste all your goods and diamonds so that you will spend your hard earned cash on stuff they won`t let you win unless you don`t need it

StarLoad

Well, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I have "won" two phoenix artifacts so far in the spire and have not wasted all my goods nor my diamonds, in fact, I gained more diamonds than I use consistently. And I have not spent any of my money on the game for a long time, despite multiple offers of 100% bonus

hammerdown

i too have won artifacts in the cities that have fully evolved pheonix`s but not in the cities that are in need of them

Iyapo1

you can win stuff like pheonix shards in the spire and in fact they just want you to waste all your goods and diamonds
The spire is a black hole for goods, supplies, coins and troops.

It is(in conjunction with the MA) the best source of diamonds in the game. If you are loosing more diamonds than you win then you are either outpacing your FS rewards or you need a tutorial.

If you search "Minmax Gamer Spire" on YouTube a number of tutorials will pop up. Pick the three that fit you(chapter/spire floor/playstyle-fight or cater).
As for your FS rewards, imo you should not even try to hit the third floor unless you are in a silver FS, if your team is not with you for most of the climb you will lose more than you gain. The diamonds and CCs that you win as part of the FS prizes make the black hole worth the effort. If you keep up with the spirit essence(purple goo in the climbing meter) the benifit/loss ratio is much better.

shimmerfly

they will tease you making you think you can win stuff like pheonix shards in the spire and in fact they just want you to waste all your goods and diamonds so that you will spend your hard earned cash on stuff they won`t let you win unless you don`t need it
You're teased to buy diamonds to spend diamonds to try to get what you want.
I thank the cash spenders for keeping the game alive but wouldn't spend it on the spire.

Soleil Nightbloom

@hammerdown I haven’t won any phoenix artifacts either, however I have been getting a bunch of catalyst etc so can’t complain I guess. Would like to know how often do they offer phoenix artifacts for players who started playing after the initial event and who aren’t getting the artifacts in the spire like myself?

Deleted User - 849192770

i got one in these 3 weeks but ive gotten around 100 diamonds so im not complaining.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The spire is a great place to "trade" large amounts of goods for diamonds. If you are spending more diamonds than you are making, then you need to learn how to negotiate (or fight, but I negotiate, usually). And if you enter negotiation with the thought that you don't want to part with many goods, then you also need to learn to negotiate. It costs goods. You aren't going to get diamonds for nothing.

If Inno were to offer a sale of 50 diamonds for, say, 500,000 (or whatever your level considers a lot) of your boost, a lot of people would jump at the chance to buy. And yet they don't want to spend 500,000 goods to complete the first level, even if their group ALWAYS makes it to the bronze level and they know they'll get 50 diamonds at the end. I really don't understand that. You're basically trading goods for diamonds, and you're also getting a whole bunch of bonus freebies along the way. Sounds like a great idea to me. :)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
i have 5 artifacts. but since i have a full fire chicken, if i get any more artifacts i might give serious consideration to crafting one of the other phoenixes