• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Donate/Transfer Stored Buildings/Items

Grunt Pain

Create a spell, similar to teleport, where you could transfer an object/building that you have in storage to another player that can use it. Each item may only be transferred once during its lifespan.

DeletedUser26692

Create a spell, similar to teleport, where you could transfer an object/building that you have in storage to another player that can use it. Each item may only be transferred once during its lifespan.
I like the idea of being able to pass on a couple of my event prizes to somebody in my fellowship that was unlucky and wasn't able to win it, however I think that it would be too easily abused and throw off the balance of the game. But stranger things have happened.

hvariidh gwendrot

great idea but no way to control it if people start making 20 email accounts for fake cities to push buildings to a main account