• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Donating Perks resets the normal KP timer

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Game version: __ v1.143.3-(1da6f32) - html5 (2021-12-20 10:57)
Game world: __ S6 Sinya Arda
Browser + version: _ Opera 82.0.4227.43 and also mobile Elvenar app
Operating System: _Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: iamthouth
Humans or Elves: N/A (Human)

Reproducibility: 3/5 = happens sometimes) I asked alliance members to check, but did not happen for them at whatever KP level they had, so possibly only relates to 8 or 9 KP remaining. It has happened at least twice for me now.

Quest title: N/A (if applicable)

Current situation:
With 8 or 9 KP normal KP points left, and the timer having reset some minutes ago, when then donating perks (2), it resets the timer for the normal KP back to 59:59.
__

Expected situation:
Perks donation should be independent of normal KP points, and not reset the timer.
__

Reproduction Steps
Have 8 KP points in the KP bar.
2. Let timer pass beyond 0:00, to give you the 9 KP. Let the timer go for a couple of minutes below 58 mins to the 10th.
3. Donate 2 KP perks.
4. Timer for normal resets to 59:59.
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug: Will try to obtain.

Killy-

That happens if you don't have enoguh space for the kps in your kp-bar (don't ask me why). ;) The bug is reported and confirmed on the german forum. As long the perk isn't at level 10 yet, you can make enough space in your kp-bar to avoid the bug.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That happens if you don't have enoguh space for the kps in your kp-bar (don't ask me why). ;) The bug is reported and confirmed on the german forum. As long the perk isn't at level 10 yet, you can make enough space in your kp-bar to avoid the bug.

Or just use an IM, so that your KP bar maxes at 20, instead of 10, until it is fixed.