• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Don't let the Spire produce multiple items or hide chests

• Thread starter DeletedUser8192
  • Start date

DeletedUser8192

#1, Don't let the Spire produce multiple of the same rare items. I am trying to build the Moonstone st and the spire keeps giving me the moonstone gate..If it is a set we are earning, then the game should only produce one of each item until the set is complete,
then go back to making other pieces..This is Extremely Frustrating INNO..

#2. If I am making my way through the spire and I earn a mystery chest, it is pretty weak of INNO to hide that chest between 1-3 more "gates" that you then have to wait hours to open or pay to open....This effectively takes away your award you should have received, and then are unable to earn another chest for multiple levels..That is simply lame and again takes away the appeal of palying the Spire considering the cost of Troops or massive cost of resources..

Just some thoughts on things that I personally find aggravating, and feel it takes away the appeal to play the Spire which already has pretty poor prizes in comparison to it's cost
(I have completed the Spire and am NOT impressed so far as the prizes received vs the cost is concerned, especially at the end so I feel I can fairly make this last statement. I am hearing this from others in my F.S. and surrounding neighbors so I know I am not alone...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 312108

I do the up to the first gate and get the mystery chest behind the final gate. Given I cannot get past the second gate, I will not get that chest. I get the random thing, but it still is rather annoying.

DeletedUser8192

I do the up to the first gate and get the mystery chest behind the final gate. Given I cannot get past the second gate, I will not get that chest. I get the random thing, but it still is rather annoying.
I'm not sure what you mean you get the "Random Thing" If you mean the random pacing of the chest, it should still be "outsied" of the other closed gates since we just earned it, especially if it is multiple levels up and we don't earn another chest in between..

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Yeah, so this in the the Spire, the very first two encounters both spawned a mystery chest, and both were higher up. So I could not open either one til I got through a couple of the blue gates.