• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Don't like Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser10513

I have not read the other posts, but wanted to voice my opinion.
The Fellowship Adventures are time and effort consuming - they have to be to make the FELLOWSHIP competition meaningful.
UNFORTUNATELY, requiring multiple instances of high-numbers of long-production goods is COUNTER-productive. 50 1-day production badges where 5 manufacturers are required to collect the badge means that TWO HUNDRED FIFTY manufacturers are taken out of other circulation for that day. With the allowance of only two quest givers, this is TOO limiting on the players.
When the requirement is extended to 2-day goods manufacturing where all three Tier-1 goods are required, this becomes insane.

Now we are being told that there is another FA starting up in about a week.

I am advocating BOYCOTT of the FA as not relevant to gameplay. and discouraging to lower-level players - the very players who need to be encouraged for this game to survive.

DeletedUser3468

<rant warning>I am so done with this Fellowship Adventure! (Not actually... we're still going in at least one city) If there is another one coming up again soon, I am sitting it out in all of my Fellowships. If our newbies are crazy enough to want to do it in Arendyll, they're on their own! (with some of them it's been like herding cats!!! What part of BLUE PATH do you NOT understand? No, not all of our newbies, just a couple of them but still... how many times do they have to be reminded? Even more frustrating is that the badges they've placed in the wrong spots would have gotten us to the end of the second map! ARGH! :mad::confused:o_O:rolleyes:) So, yeah, I'm done with Fellowship Adventures. My neck is aching, my shoulders are aching, and my right hand was spasming from all the excessive mouse clicking cycling through the blasted quests to find the right one. And all for some paltry rewards and/or bragging rights if you happen to make it into the top Fellowships. Thanks but no thanks, not again, not in a week or two week or two months!!! </rant>

DeletedUser17001

What worked for us was designating one person to organize and keep updated lists of what we had, what we needed and what we no longer needed. every time one of us would get another item, they went to the list to do what is best for the group. We had about 15 really active on this, 6 or so who did what they could and one who pouted and left the group midway.

One person, who can keep this going is going to keep the group focused on the prize. Problem is finding that one person, and we actually had 2 who worked the process together in chat and then the one person posted up the rest.

they must be doing something right, we are on our 8th level of the pit

DeletedUser7462

I don't like the way that you have to cycling through the badges. My city is in woodelves and I go strong during the tournament. It's a great way to earn hat/wand/potion badges. Here the problem. On the second page of the tournament you get a streak of provinces with spells. My fellowship is smart enough to put a bunch of trades for planks / silk / elixir. To obtain the badge, win the province, do a trade, and cycle through the 12 badges then repeat. What took 30 minute of the tournament now take 2 hr to obtain the badges. Most of that time is spent cycling through the badges. If you gain a badge, have the counter stay at the same one instead of rotating to the next. That would make the F.A way less taxing. If one fellowship member has the job of getting the tool box badge and has 20 workshops, It would be easier to collect 5, get the badge and then collect 5 more vs have to cycle through the badges between every collect. This is the major reason my fellowship went from top 50 to bottom 50. Too many players complained about that time and quit earning badges.