• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Double Builders

DeletedUser8946

I propose we should have the ability to set more then one Builder on a single project. If we had two builders going on the same project, it should take twice as fast. For example, upgrading your Main Hall to Level 15 takes around 36 hours. But if I set BOTH builders to the task, it would only take 18. This would give people more motive to buy more builders, and upgrade certain things that take absurdly long.

It should probably cap at 3, so you wouldn't be able to set 5 builders to a single project. Additionally, you shouldn't be able to do it to anything under an hour or two.

When you build/upgrade something, it should automatically use one builder. But if you click on the building, you should be able to add a builder and halve the time remaining, even if it's halfway done.

Like this thread if you like the idea. Comment why or why not. :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Even at 50% for additional builders I'd us this feature.
Using your example
1 builder 36h
2 builders 27h
3 builders 18h

It'd be nice for short builds too, to finish up 1 upgrade before leaving for work/going to sleep, and then setting separate tasks once that is done.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I like the idea. I suspect it might cut into diamond sales so they probably won't go for it. But I like the idea. I had a similar notion, in the ability to "rent" an extra builder, but if it is cheaper than just paying to finish the job, they have no incentive to offer it, and if it isn't cheaper, I have no incentive to use it.

DeletedUser8946

@Ashrem Hmm... possibly. It would probably increase the amounts of people upgrading Builder's Huts, which cost a lotta diamonds. Not so much as cheaper as more convenient. I bought diamonds yesterday, (first and only time) because I needed more builders and I got double Diamonds for my $$$. I might upgrade AGAIN if I could devote more then a single Builder to a project. Whereas I've used diamonds to finish upgrades a grand total of once. I mean, that's what the Instants are for.

DeletedUser9902

Hate to tell ya. There is no "only time". You will do it for more later and they know it!