• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Double Crowns missing/unavailable in one city

Laochra

Game version: v1.44.4-(4bcaa9a44) (2017-12-18 10:45)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: Adobe Flash player 28.0.0.126
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional with an AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz/8GB RAM/1TB hard drive
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name: Laochra
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: In Arendyll only, the double crowns are not showing up. In every other city, the event box shows double crowns. I have refreshed my browser multiple times, with no resolution. Two of my FS friends in other cities have both said that this is happening to them in at least one of their cities. They don't know if they have gotten credit for any double crowns. Because of their concerns, I have not attempted any chances with the treasures in Arendyll.

Expected situation: Double crowns available in every city.

Thank you!

DeletedUser4615

It is not showing in my city either but it is awarding the double crowns so I think you would be safe to go for it.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hey!

This is a known bug found in cities that were offered deals this morning. If you have a deal offer from earlier this morning, the visual display of the double crown will not be displayed but the effect is still occuring!

Thank you for reporting!

~Xelenia