• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Double/Triple click

Windshadow

Game version: __v 1.165.2
Game world: __Felyndral
Browser + version: __"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"
Operating System: __windows
Screen resolution: __1920 x 1080
Account name: __Windshadow
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ click center button to donate perks KP to a Wonder and it also donates all Acumulated KP
__click once to take a trade and it also takes all identical trades below it

Expected situation:
__Click center button to donate Perks KP and then able to choose if I want to give all the other KP I have
__Click to collect one trade and get to choose if I want the identical ones below

Reproduction Steps
__Open wonder donation window and click on Perks KP with other KP also earned that can be donated
2. __ or Open the trade window and click on a trade with identical trades below that I could choose, this has only occurred once and the trades were 3 star trades
3. __
4. __
5. __

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Is anyone else seeing this?
Agree with @Katwick It's probably a mouse issue. I had something similar a while back. It seemed to be happening whenever I was clicking anything where another clickable game component appeared underneath; I even managed to sell off a lvl 10 Brown Bear. Many thanks to Support; they were wonderful about replacing it!
But that woke me up to say the least. I went into some spreadsheet programs I use and found using the mouse was unreliable (tried selecting specific group of cells, moving cells, etc). Installed new batteries and all problems were resolved.