• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dozens of clicks when researching

Rocce Sqirl

It seems every time I go into the research screen -- usually to deposit some more KP -- I have to click on my target research item numerous times to get it to come up and show the screen where I can deposit my KP (or activate if I'm complete). By "numerous" I mean sometimes a couple dozen clicks, sometimes even 40, 50 or more! Sometimes on exceedingly rare occasion, it comes up on first click (IMHO, as it should). I do not have similar problems clicking on items in my city or in my world, whether collecting goods & supplies, working on encounters, using the trader or in my fellowship -- only in the research screen. Maybe this has been reported before but I have no idea how to find out. Doesn't seem to matter if I click on that beaker icon (which blinks when you click on it) or anywhere in the larger box. As a test I just now clicked on all four items in an active ladder, the first one took 14 clicks, the second just 2, the third 9, the fourth 23. Did it have anything to do with those specific boxes? No. I did it again: first one 13, second 19, third 6, fourth 4. Test #3: first 36! second 48! third 55! fourth 6. Totally random.

HJK84

Report it.

In game, bottom right of the screen, there's a gearwheel, from there the ? is for Support.

I haven't had this issue, but sometimes, when clicking on a research rectangle, it doesn't open other times it does.
The times it doesn't open, I have to click on the small square box to open it.

Rocce Sqirl

I haven't had this issue, but sometimes, when clicking on a research rectangle, it doesn't open other times it does.
The times it doesn't open, I have to click on the small square box to open it.
Doesn't seem to matter if I go click on that small square box or not. I've gone back and forth. The item comes up when it darn well feels like coming up. But oddly enough, as soon as I whine about it, it seems to be doing better now. But you watch -- if I suggest it's no longer a problem, it will be again; Murphy's Law applies ;-)

Rocce Sqirl

Okay now, ever since I whined about this item it isn't doing it any more. One or two clicks and what I seek is there. Now we'll see if Murphy's Law rears up. :D