• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

~Draconian Ambush, Joins Us~

HJK84

Check last post.

Thanks to all who read. Thanks to all who joined. Thanks to all who considered to join :)

Last edited:

HJK84

Updating 1 last time :(

After a merger we've establish quite a strong group of people. Mostly active, many dailies, many "high points", etc.

Top 100 FS, but, honestly we don't care about such things. But I've realized some do, so mentioning it might help you decide ;)

(We have/had ~5 participants each week. But we don't force any of them. We ask they partake to reap the benefits and not miss out)

For FA's, we try our best, got Top 50 for the past many. Although due to our FS motto, some of our members don't follow the plan and help at their own pace.

---
We have 1 member who has been away quite a while, thinking it has gotten to that time of replacing him/her :(

Looking for player who has the following boost combinations. Preferably City with Boosts only (however we have many others who have all);
  • Score of; ~130 000+
  • Planks :plank:
  • Silk :silk:
  • Gems :gem:
*We are fine with 2 players who have these combinations and ~75k+ Score, we have room. As long as their ACTIVE :rolleyes:

Looking for another player who has the following boost combinations. Preferably City with Boosts only (however we have many others who have all);
  • Score of; ~40 000+
  • Planks :plank:

We lost another 2 members, due to having too many worlds, being stretched thin :oops:

Looking for someone who has the following boost combinations. Preferably City with Boosts only (however we have many others who have all);
  • Score of; ~30 000+
  • Steel :steel:

I myself am moving on. To replace me and keep Goods balanced.

Looking for someone who has the following boost combinations. Preferably City with Boosts only
(however we have many others who have all);
  • Score of; ~75 000+
  • Steel :steel:
  • Scrolls :scroll:
  • Elixir :elixir:

We also have 2 open slots for anyone!!! :eek:
  • Score of; Doesn't matter :p
---
Any questions, don't be shy. You can message the Archmage, DaEP, in game.
*Important. If you request to join or contact DaEP, please inform him it was via Forum Thread

-Thanks, James :)

Last edited: