• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Draft Laws

MsMolly

When creating draft laws in the Senate, I receive 179 laws instead of 180 (3x60). Is there a reason?

MsMolly

To go with the above, - when collecting 3 sets of draft laws of 60 each I only receive 179.
Game version: v1.102.5-(1935a2b) (2020-04-23 12:16)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.363
Operating System: Windows 10 version 1903 Build 1832.788
Screen resolution: 1366x76
Account name: MsMolly
Humans or Elves: Elves

Enevhar Aldarion

I am pretty sure it is another of the many rounding errors that happen in the game. I think I saw this talked about somewhere else, and if you collect a fourth one, you will have 240, so it will add up correctly with an even number of collections, but not an odd number.

PaNonymeB

What's your BTG level ? With what you said I think it's level 12.
In this case a production gives 50+19% BTG bonus = 59.5, rounded up to 60. However if you collect 3 productions it shows 179 because it's actually 3×59.5 = 178.5, rounded up to 179.
(I'm not sure of what I said here. My own BTG is actually level 6, which gives an integer 56 draft laws per hour. However, I already collected things like 7031 treants from a production of 5 squads in barracks, probably due to a non-integer training squad size due to Simia, which is rounded after multiplication by 5 as well.)

MsMolly

You are correct, my BTG is level 12. So with the math, I collect 60 for each I collect if collected separately, but 159 if I wait until all three have finished. Got it.