• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Draft Laws

MsMolly

When creating draft laws in the Senate, I receive 179 laws instead of 180 (3x60). Is there a reason?

MsMolly

To go with the above, - when collecting 3 sets of draft laws of 60 each I only receive 179.
Game version: v1.102.5-(1935a2b) (2020-04-23 12:16)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.363
Operating System: Windows 10 version 1903 Build 1832.788
Screen resolution: 1366x76
Account name: MsMolly
Humans or Elves: Elves

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am pretty sure it is another of the many rounding errors that happen in the game. I think I saw this talked about somewhere else, and if you collect a fourth one, you will have 240, so it will add up correctly with an even number of collections, but not an odd number.

Deleted User - 4646370

What's your BTG level ? With what you said I think it's level 12.
In this case a production gives 50+19% BTG bonus = 59.5, rounded up to 60. However if you collect 3 productions it shows 179 because it's actually 3×59.5 = 178.5, rounded up to 179.
(I'm not sure of what I said here. My own BTG is actually level 6, which gives an integer 56 draft laws per hour. However, I already collected things like 7031 treants from a production of 5 squads in barracks, probably due to a non-integer training squad size due to Simia, which is rounded after multiplication by 5 as well.)

MsMolly

You are correct, my BTG is level 12. So with the math, I collect 60 for each I collect if collected separately, but 159 if I wait until all three have finished. Got it.