• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragging the map I accidentally lost 500 diamonds

WhisperingWillow

Is their any way to get my diamonds back that I lost yesterday?
I was dragging the map and accidentally hit event on the map and lost it all. :(

I went to settings in the game, and found "Show Diamond Conformation" so I checked the box for future accidents lol

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Support helped me with a somewhat similar mistake, and since it was totally out of character with my usual activity they gave them back.
I think it's a bit of a 1-time thing though.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Make sure you change your settings to "confirm diamond purchase." That way, it won't happen again. That is in the "tools" settings at the lower right of your game screen.

WhisperingWillow

Is their any way to get my diamonds back that I lost yesterday?
I was dragging the map and accidentally hit event on the map and lost it all. :(

I went to settings in the game, and found "Show Diamond Conformation" so I checked the box for future accidents lol

Support was not able to give me back the 500 coins because I hit the event on the map. It's all good, I had just won them in the Spire of Eternity, so I maybe had them 24 hours or less lol Thank you for the info! :)