• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragon Abbey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7421

The Dragon Abbey does not provide mana when the combining catalyst enchantments are used to craft items.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It never does because you are not activating the catalysts, like the other enchantments are activated when you use them. This is intentionally programmed this way.

k777

It never does because you are not activating the catalysts, like the other enchantments are activated when you use them. This is intentionally programmed this way.
I don't understand your point. The only way to use (activate?) catalyst enchantments is to craft with them, which is using them.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I don't understand your point. The only way to use (activate?) catalyst enchantments is to craft with them, which is using them.
We aren't casting them on something in our city, which is when the system records them as activated. We are consuming them in crafting as a component.

DeletedUser7421

1. Either the Dragon Abbey description needs to change to read SOME enchantments.
OR
2. The catalysts Need to be REMOVED from the enchantment tab.
OR
3. They need to update their outdated Dragon Abbey code to include the newer catalyst enchantments.

OTHERWISE...the Dragon Abbey wonder description is inaccurate and misleading.

DeletedUser24253

I'm pretty sure it is so that people can NOT abuse the Dragon Abbey by "Using" the combining catalyst and canceling. They could working on so many other things, I would hardly call this an issue.

DeletedUser4194

1. Either the Dragon Abbey description needs to change to read SOME enchantments.
OR
2. The catalysts Need to be REMOVED from the enchantment tab.
OR
3. They need to update their outdated Dragon Abbey code to include the newer catalyst enchantments.

OTHERWISE...the Dragon Abbey wonder description is inaccurate and misleading.

The Combining Catalyst is only used to craft recipes in the Magic Academy. Since this is not a bug, this thread is being archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.