• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragon Fantasies needs you!

DeletedUser20844

Hello! I know how hard it is when you're looking for a fellowship that suits your playstyle, so I will try and give as much information as I can.

Dragon Fantasies is looking for active, fun, helpful, and dedicated players. We are currently Rank 239, and Rank 34 in the current adventure (still in progress!). We have plentiful steel and scrolls, so would prefer other boosted goods. But we're happy to accept players with these boosts if you're a great contributor.

We offer:
- Fast trade pick ups
- 0 or 1 star trades if deemed necessary (must ask in chat)
- Daily neighborly help
- 4-5 tournament chests (would like to achieve more)
- We are very competitive with FS adventures and will reach the bottomless pit. Hoping to increase ranking
- Inactivity policy is 2 weeks, unless you notify someone of your absence
- We talk A LOT. Sometimes game related, sometimes not. Lots of jokes, and the occasional innuendo
- Very passionate and active leaders

We are helpful, love to have fun, but are very competitive; and are looking for like minded people. If you have any questions, please ask! If you're interested in joining, join away! We look forward to working with you :)