• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragonheart is Looking for people wanting to play

BigDaddy68

Updated 7/7/2021

We like to play smart, but this is a place to relax, grow and enjoy the game.

Casual members and beginners are welcome, as long as you participate at least 4x per week. Participation includes Helping Hands, trades, competing in tournaments and events, expanding and growing your city, and helping members with Ancient Wonders. While these things are up to the individual players, everyone is encouraged to participate in as many ways as possible.
If you would like to be an active participant in the growth of our FS, come join us on our journey through Elvenar. If you're just starting out, we'll help you grow.

We have very few rules, and they are as follows:

- Participate at least 4 times per week (see above).
- Only boosted manufactories.

- Only fair trades (2 and 3 star)

BigDaddy68

Contract: xMsGlitter or BigDaddy68 for any other questions about our fellowship we would be happy to help out any way possible we Rank 323rd help us improve let’s grow together

Vitkar

You still have any places open?
I'm a T8 city, Steel, Potions, scrolls boosted. I'm active in game every day and like to give help.
I've just started doing the 3rd floor of the spire, but regularly get through the 2nd floor.

I'm in a FS now, but it has become non-active

Vitkar

Weird, I just tried and it says I can't join until 7/20.
I'll try again in the morning. Is there a cooldown time after leaving a FS?

BigDaddy68

Still have 6 openings so after the tournament will be Looking for some more just like you thanks for joining Vitkar

Magvenar

I’m looking for a FS that is interested in 10 chest tournaments once a month or so. Blueprints are needed! :)

I’m boosted in planks, silk and magic dust, and I’m about to start chapter 7 fairies. I play daily, have a few other cities (highest one is Sorcerers and Dragons). I would like to join you once the tournament is over this weekend, if you think we might be a good fit.