• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragon's Bain is Recruiting (Everyone is Welcome)

Desurfur

We are a small active Casual Group with few rules, only require Neighborly Help as often as possible and Fair (2 & 3 star) Trades. Otherwise it's just having fun playing the game.
FA's, Tournament and Spire are voluntary, there is no stress over meeting a Daily Amount of points during these events, a person can play as much or as little or not as they want and have a stress free, enjoyable time playing the game. That said I do encourage everyone to play at least some in them, that way everyone gets the goodies when they end.
We Welcome Everyone, the players that are tired of the grind and want to recuperate/unwind for a bit and the New players just starting out. The Fellowship is set to Open Join, so drop in and check us out.
Or if more info's needed just drop me a message in the game.
Desurfur

Desurfur

Still openings left and we are open to accepting smaller FS's merging with us that would be mutually beneficial to everyone

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I gotta ask: "Dragon's Bain"?
Is it a typo of "brain", or is it meant to be "bane", or...?