• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragons of the Mist - Now Accepting Applications!

Tintella

Dragons of the Mist has 5 openings in their Fellowship. We are a tight knit Fellowship, with daily visits, active trades and knowledgeable players.

We are active in Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. This isn't a powerhouse FS in either Tournaments or FA's, but we do strive to get all members involved in each one so everyone can reap the rewards of a strong Fellowship. We do insist on fair trades but we don't dictate how you have to build your city: that's completely up to you.

Dragons has a strong Leadership crew, with each Leader being an expert in a certain role (recruiting, Tournaments, Fellowship Adventures, training, etc). We have structured this way in order to keep the fellowship strong and to help new players play the game as effectively as possible and for everyone to gain the benefits of belonging to a Fellowship.

We are looking for players boosted in silk and planks, but we are willing to accept other players as long as they are consistently active and they want to be part of a strong Fellowship that helps and supports each other.

If interested in joining, please contact Tintella or The Patriot for an exclusive invite.

Tintella

We currently still have 5 openings in our Fellowship. If you are looking for a friendly Fellowship to join, and a Fellowship that believes in having fun while obtaining team goals, send a message to Tintella or The Patriot for answers to any of your questions or for a personal invite!

Last edited:

DeletedUser20586

I am boosted in both silk and planks and am an active member, on daily. I would very much like to join your fellowship. Mine isn't active enough for my tastes!

Tintella

I am boosted in both silk and planks and am an active member, on daily. I would very much like to join your fellowship. Mine isn't active enough for my tastes!
We would love to have you join us Amarylliss! I will send you an invite or you can apply directly to the Fellowship. See you soon!

Tintella

We would love to have you join us Amarylliss! I will send you an invite or you can apply directly to the Fellowship. See you soon!
Amarylliss, could you send a message to myself (Tintella) or The Patriot so we can get you your invite (or just apply to Dragons of the Mist). Thanks bunches!

Tintella

ACCEPTING PLAYERS BOOSTED IN PLANKS AND SILK. We will consider other players as long as our Fellowship Guidelines can be followed :)

ACTIVE players are welcome so we can help each other build cities and enjoy the game! We ask you visit each of your Fellowship members at least 3x's a week, assist with trades, post FAIR trades (2 stars or higher) and be active (must show an increase in score every week to qualify being active). We also request you support the fellowship by participating in the Tournaments and Adventures.

Currently, we are consistently achieving 5 chests in the tournaments and, recently, we have started completing 6 chests. We also come in the top 100 during Fellowship Adventures. If you are looking for a friendly, and often chatty, fellowship, apply today by contacting Tintella or by directly applying to the Fellowship (Dragons of the Mist). Come on in and help build a strong fellowship! We look forward to seeing you!

~Tintella