• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragons Production

Arkadia

Help me out please!

I just cant wrap my brain around this new race's production :p
or at least thats what it seems....

it doesnt matter how many Faculties i build or upgrade, i keep not having enough apprentices to start 2 new productions at the same time. I'm always 1-2-3-4 Apprentices short!
I dont want to over produce the 5 hr stuff, cause after all buildings upgraded, we cant use them for anything else....so i end up having Faculties in idol, waiting for Apprentices to be available

I might be doing something wrong, so here....help me!
give me some ideas how get my Faculties running.....we use up a buncha precious space for buildings sitting there doing nothing?

maeter75

Check out the apprentice building, it produces apprentices based on the level of total buildings, its a co-factor.
I upgraded several of my buildings and this helped a lot, you will see it listing more and more apprentices in training.
They dont take much to upgrade and suddenly you can produce more.

Also it is suppose to be a bit slow so people don't rush though the chapter.