• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DragonSpine is looking for new members

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date

DeletedUser7527

DragonSpine is in search of new players we would love to have some players that are boosted in steel scrolls or Gems but all are welcomed . Dosent matter if you have experience or not come check us out

hlywd

DragonSpine is in search of new players we would love to have some players that are boosted in steel scrolls or Gems but all are welcomed . Dosent matter if you have experience or not come check us out
@druindar faric ... sent my hubby, Vandrin, over to your fellowship. He is an avid gamer and just starting in Elvenar and loving it. I see how you are here in the Forums so you were my first pick for him. Hope he fits into your fellowship

DeletedUser7527

@druindar faric ... sent my hubby, Vandrin, over to your fellowship. He is an avid gamer and just starting in Elvenar and loving it. I see how you are here in the Forums so you were my first pick for him. Hope he fits into your fellowship
ty