• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DragonSpine is Recrutting

DeletedUser7527

DragonSpine would like for you to come join them and checkout the fs .We are a new fs but dont let that fool you as i ama very well seasoned player but wanted to start another fs and meet new people and hopefully make some new friends along the way .
Hope to see you all soon if interested in joining and makeing this a great fs please apply and i will get back to you as soon as possiable

ArchMage Druindar Faric

DeletedUser12482

IGN: MacGrunt

CIty: Macci

I have been playing for about three days. I would like to join a Fellowship to benefit from being more than a single player working towards a goal.

My immediate desire that led me to applying to a Fellowship are those Hazelnut missions. I have two of them that require making trade deals. Unfortunately I cannot find trade deals with a low number (5:5) of common goods(wood, marble, metal). I put up trade deals every day (5:5, 10:10) and I assume others do as well, but I only see bigger players gobble up my deals.

It would be nice to have someone that has experience with this game to share what they have learned.

Have a great day.